Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP Wednesday #2

 Thought I would share with you the fabrics I am using in the "Boat Log Cabin Quilt" listed below in my 'No progress' section.

This is a pillow I made with 4 of the log cabin blocks.
 
 Can't take credit for this in this week's WIP as it was a gift to our friend Christine just about a year ago...  Seems the "Boat Log Cabin Quilt" has been in the WIP for quite a while....


WIP Update: (date) is when entered the list...  8/17/11 is my starting point


Completed Projects:
Nothing completed this week. 
 

Ongoing Projects:
Eric's Browning Quilt (Christmas present 2010!!!) made multi-fabric binding strip  8/24/11
Mason's graduation quilt - Top - cut out fabric and started to assemble blocks 8/24/11
Row Robin Sampler Quilt! have 5 strips of four blocks each... MoVeD the rows around... Still Thinkin...  8/24/11


No progress:
Berry Bliss Twin Quilt 2of2 played with several designs... still deciding pattern 8/17/11
Snowman Quilt - top together awaiting borders, quilting, and binding 8/17/11
SVQG - Mystery Quilt month 1 of 4 8/17/11
Boat Log Cabin Quilt 8/17/11
Rose of Sharon wall hanging 8/17/11
 

This week’s stats:
New projects – 1
Completed projects –0
Currently in progress – 7

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Marie, I like this way of tracking projects. May have to give it a whirl...

Marie Joerger said...

Jean it has already gotten me to think ahead and I've only been doing it for a week.