Monday, February 12, 2018

Nordic Sweater Quilt Pattern release

I am very excited to announce the release of my new pattern:

Nordic Sweater Quilt!


If you love your 1/2 square triangles and have that fabric that is just TOO Pretty to Cut Into then THIS is the pattern for you!! 
 It uses LARGE pieces of your favorite fabrics.  

The pattern is available on  Etsy link: Nordic Sweater Quilt




Please note NOT suitable for directional fabrics. 
Another hint - the 'light' fabric can't be BUSY.  Here is my example of what NOT to DO.


The Snowman fabric was a bad choice as it was FAR too BUSY.  The design of the pattern got lost in the fabric choice.

I also used a directional fabric which you can get away with in the baby size BUT could only use 1/2 of my 1/2 square triangles with the snowman fabric to keep the direction correct - so I saved the others for another quilt. 

Super huge thanks to Susie Boots for reviewing and testing this pattern!!!

The pattern is available on this  Etsy link: Nordic Sweater Quilt

Remember to visit my 1/2 Square Tutorial if you have questions about making  8@a time: 1/2 Square Triangle Tutorial

No comments: