Wednesday, February 15, 2017

1/2 Rectangle Triangle - B Unit! Tutorial :)

Shortcuts, Tips, and Tools!!
for making your ½ RectangleTriangles.
You will use the B Unit if making my 
Breezy Point Star #BPS
You will also want to check out the 1/2 Square Triangles Tutorial here!

Using Bloc_Loc Rulers allows you to be consistently accurate which will save you time and energy.  
You do need to add a little extra fabric to your estimates but it is worth the time you save!







Hope this helps you with your 1/2 Rectangle Triangles - To make the A block you just place the pieces opposite  in the first step.  I'm working on that tutorial now..

Enjoy!   Marie






2 comments:

coffeetalk09 said...

Marie, Wasn't sure how to get in touch. I purchased the iHeart Chevrons pattern a while ago, just getting around to cutting it out and I'm missing pages 3 & 4. Is there anyway for me to get them?
Thanks so much, Sandy Sullivan (coffeetalk08@att.net)

Marie Joerger said...

I tried to email you and your email bounced back. Please email me @ Quiltarie@gmail.com Thank you, Marie