Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Rainbow Bright ready for ALQS6!

This is 'Baby Rainbow Bright.'  She's the 'baby sister' to my original wall hanging: Rainbow Bright which I made earlier this year.  This 'baby' measures about: 22" x 22".




I made Baby Rainbow Bright to be a part of  "Another Little Quilt Swap 6."

As you can see the binding and back match - although they look quite different as the binding is set on the bias.  The quilt is machine pieced and quilted.  It has a sleeve across the top of the back for hanging.
 
Rainbow Bright lives at my lakehouse and I hope ALQS6 can find an equally lovely home for her baby sister. If you have a minute check out all the beautiful and creative quilts at Another Little Quilt Swap!
 

3 comments:

Superior Threads said...

I love your quilt. It's such a happy little sister.

Ricci

Beverly said...

The backing and binding of your quilt is what I used to bind all of my grandson quilts...three so far. I have some more in my stash for future grandchildren. Such happy fabric!

Winter Wanderings said...

I love your Baby Rainbow Bright (it was at the top of my list for ALQS6 too!!!).