Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday #5

This week was more about organizing and planning then creating.  I'm going on a retreat this weekend and am readying my projects!

I added two new projects to my list this week.  The first is a comfort quilt for my sister-in-law, Katy.  She said that her new 'favorite color' is Pink in support of Breast Cancer.  This is the new pink 'stash' for her quilt - hopefully next week you will see what I come up for a design!




I have also decided to do the Bottled Rainbow Ticker Tape Quilt - how cute is this idea?!
http://www.stitchedincolor.com/2011/02/bottled-rainbows-ticker-tape-quilt.html
I have someone in mind to do this project with - I hope :) ...  We'll see...

Here's the border and background fabrics... now if only there is enough fabric in my stash for the centers! :)




WIP Update: (date) is when entered the list or last worked on...  8/17/11 is my starting point

Completed Projects:None
 
New Projects:
Katy's quilt! - Bought Fabric - pinks! 
Bottled Rainbow - ticker tape quilt - Collected fabric and bought background and border fabrics 
 
Ongoing Projects: see no progress

No progress:
Berry Bliss Twin Quilt 2of2 played with several designs... still deciding pattern 8/17/11 (got some fat quarters for this!)
Eric's Browning Quilt (Christmas present 2010!!!) made multi-fabric binding strip  8/24/11
Mason's graduation quilt - Back - continued - cut out fabric and started to assemble blocks 8/31/11
Snowman Quilt - top together awaiting borders, quilting, and binding 8/17/11
Boat Log Cabin Quilt 8/17/11 - took pictures - hanging in sewing area
Rose of Sharon wall hanging 8/17/11
Row Robin Sampler Quilt! have 5 strips of four blocks each... MoVeD the rows around... Still Thinkin...  8/24/11
Sunflower Glacier Star -Completed June's block - only 2 behind now! progress!!! 9/4/11
SVQG - Mystery Quilt - Received instructions month 2 - Septmeber 9/9/11

This week’s stats:
New projects – 2
Completed projects – 0
Currently in progress –11

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Im loving your pink fabric - can't wait to see it made up!!

Erin said...

Hi nice reading your post